v2.0-alpha release details
IFIX 2.0-alpha release details and highlights are available in the below release notes.
- iFIX Core and adapter service changes to cater to Multi-village schemes.
- 1.A project spanning 2 or more villages will now have a village as a tenant in mGramseva.
- 2.Tenant(village) to project(scheme) mapping is done through the iFIX adapter.
- 3.Entity name in iFIX core refers to village whereas project name refers to project.
- 4.Department entity level 6 too refers to a village (Tenant) and entity name level refers to the level in the hierarchy to which it is referred to.
- 5.Validation - One village (referred to as Department entity level 6 and Entity name) cannot be mapped to more than 1 project.
- Previously all the services were handled by IFIX core. In this release, a few services have been moved to the Adapter. These include -
Data flow will be from Adaptor → Core → Druid → Metabase.
- 2.Department hierarchy
- 4.Department entity
- Previously we were using COA ID in Amount Details. In this release, this has changed to COA Code.