The iFIX platform architecture and the interacting systems are divided into 3 parts:
- 1.iFIX Platform
- 2.External Agency Systems
- 3.Common Reference Data
- 1.Fiscal Event Service: It receives/sends fiscal events from/to the external systems.
- 2.Fiscal Event Store: After basic checks, the raw fiscal events are stored in the fiscal event store.
- 3.Fiscal Event Post Processor: Post Processor de-references the master data and flattens the object to store the event in the analytical data store.
- 4.Fiscal Event Analytical Store: Fiscal Events will be stored in a separate analytical store to run analytics queries.
- 5.Fiscal Event Analytical Service: All the analytics queries might not be able to run on the raw fiscal events, so a new fiscal event analytical service is developed to process the raw data and prepare it for the analytics queries.
- 6.Client Registry: All the registered clients of iFIX are maintained in this registry.
- 1.Fiscal Event Producer: They are the on-ground systems that generate new financial transactional information.
- 2.Producer Adapter: It helps the producer systems send the fiscal information to the iFIX Platform and link that transaction with some common reference data.
- 3.Fiscal Event Consumer: There are systems on the other end of the transaction that executes some process based on fiscal transaction information.
- 4.Consumer Adapter: It helps communicate fiscal events from the iFIX Platform to the consumer systems.
- 5.Reference Dashboard: Based on the consumed fiscal events, reference dashboards can be built with aggregated amounts by reference data.
We can link fiscal events with common reference data to derive more value from the fiscal events data. This allows us to run better analytics queries.
- 1.Administrative Registry: It will maintain the hierarchy of entities for a department integrated with iFIX.
- 2.Program Registry: It will maintain the master data for government missions/schemes.
- 3.Location Registry: It will maintain location reference data. This data is shared across all iFIX clients.
- 4.Chart of Account Registry: It will maintain the chart of account details.