API Access Key
Only the administrator can generate the API key and secret. The steps for doing this is as follows.
Keycloak console will be available at
https://<host-name>/auth. The admin will log in using the username and password secret.
- 1.Open the Keycloak console
- 2.Near the top-left corner in the realm drop down menu, select Add Realm.
- 4.After the realm gets created, select the
ifixrealm from the drop-down near the top-left corner.
- 1.Remember to select the
ifixrealm from the Keycloak console before proceeding.
- 2.From the Clients section of Keycloak Admin Console, create a client.
- 3.Provide a unique username for the client.
- 4.Go to the client's settings
- 5.Change Access Type to confidential
- 6.Turn on Service Account Enabled
- 7.In the Valid Redirect URIs field provide the root URL of the iFIX Instance. (Not important for our purposes but need to set it because it is mandatory)
- 8.And Save these changes
- 9.In the Service Account Roles tab, assign the role "fiscal-event-producer"
- 10.In the Mappers tab, create a new mapper to associate the client with a tenantId
Mapper Typeto be "Hardcoded claim"
Token Claim Name, write "tenantId"
Claim value, write the under which the client is being created. (For example, "pb")
Token Claim Namei.e. "tenantId"
Claim Json Typeto be "String"
Now you can get the credentials from the Credentials tab and configure them in the client's system.